This year, I don’t feel like I need much of anything. Everyone loves to receive a gift though, so I wouldn’t say no to a few small items. Here’s a little inspiration for you as you shop for friends who might be a little like me—a new mom in her 20s.
- I am in love with coffee mugs lately. Big coffee mugs that are short enough to fit in my Keurig mini. Like this Jumbo Mug from Crate & Barrel.
- Honestly, maybe I should have started with coffee. It’s a warm, bright spot in my day. It’s a tiny bit of me-time heaven in a cup for this new mama. And I’m in love with Door County Coffee! A monthly flavor fanatic coffee subscription from Door County Coffee. I would die. I take it back, I should have put this one as first! (even though this list is in no specific order)
- SOL Republic’s PUNK wireless speaker. You guys, this is awesome. SOL Republic sent me one of these to try out and I use it ALL.THE.TIME. When the baby girl gets fussy, I turn on Amazon Prime piano music and baby calms right down. I use it in the kitchen when I’m cooking and currently I’m playing Christmas music. It’s a tiny little miracle with big sound. You could seriously stick it in your coat pocket when you’re out for a run. It’s portable and uses Bluetooth. It comes in a variety of colors. You must get one for yourself, for your friends, for your friend’s cousins, and everyone you know. Or try to win one here. See below.
- A warm bubble bath, music playing on my SOL Republic PUNK wireless speaker, and maybe sipping on a cup of joe in my new glass mug. Ahhhh. But really, just a warm bubble bath in solitude. I would enjoy that. The solitude would be hard to come by, but a little Warm Vanilla Sugar bubble bath from Bath & Body Works wouldn’t be too hard to acquire.
- I wouldn’t mind listening to some music other than baby’s music once in a while. I’d love Kenny Chesney’s new album, The Big Revival.
- This seems weird to request this (wow I’m getting old and boring)—but I really need some new mixing bowls. I want glass ones with lids. Maybe Pyrex? I have been researching but haven’t quite decided on exactly what I want—I just know I want glass bowls with lids. Recommendations gladly accepted!
- I really need to figure out a workout schedule and I think that doing some workouts with baby would be fun! Something like this Mom and Baby Fitness: Yoga, Pilates, and Baby Massage DVD.
- A vacation. I’m really dreaming here—but wouldn’t it be awesome to go somewhere tropical? Like Atlantis. I’d settle for Florida. Or a few tanning minutes. lol
- A really good book. Not the page a minute kind. The kind so beautifully written that you savor every word. The kind you reread because it was so inspiring and thought provoking. And this would have to be a surprise…but believe me, this English major would be excited to receive any book.
- And another thing I’d love is a good night’s sleep with no interruption. I assume I’ll receive that in about 18 years. Until then…!
What’s on your holiday gift list this year?
And now about the giveaway…enter via Rafflecopter below. Giveaway will be open until EOD 12/23 so one of you can find out you’ve won just in time for the holiday!a Rafflecopter giveaway