I have found that what helps me the most is holding myself accountable and it’s the first thing that I want to stop doing! As soon as I eat something that I don’t feel would be “diet” food, I say, I guess there’s no point in counting my points for the rest of the day. I’ve really screwed it all up now. So, I’ve been trying to take action and count my points everyday. I have found that while I think I’ve done terrible, I really have not! So here are a couple of things that I’ve learned:
1. I’m eating too many snacks throughout the day again, and not the right kind! I didn’t get a chance to get any groceries for the week, so now I’m waiting for Friday payday to get here so I can go stock up on lots of fruits and veggies again.
2. I’m not getting enough activity in. I’m planning on making that my goal for this weekend to get a lot of activity in that gets me back in the exercising mode.
3. I really, really want to be healthy, look good, and feel good about myself. I need to refocus and keep these goals in mind as I make my decisions about what I’m eating.
4. Blogging really does help me stay on track and keep accountable. I didn’t blog for a while and got to thinking, maybe I don’t need to do this anymore. Once I posted again, started writing about what I was feeling, I realized the importance of this once again.
5. I need to focus on my goal rewards!! I have a pedicure and my favorite lotions coming up! Not to mention, I’m really close to that Coach purse that I’ve wanted for SOOOO long!
Don’t take what I’ve written here as negativity. It most certainly is not. Addressing the things that I am doing wrong is what helps me to accept it and make changes.
I do have to say that I am absolutely starving right now and I am trying my hardest to stay out of the kitchen!! BUT…I have committed, with Becca, to stay on points and follow the plan all week!!