This morning I lost .2 lb. I am ok with that because I know my eating hasn't been what it should be. This week I am going to work much harder! I feel a lot better today and much more motivated. My husband and I had a little talk about how much I'm struggling with everything lately. I think my eating reflects my stress at work. He's very sweet and understanding. He even helped me think of all of the reasons I want to lose weight. Here are a few:
1. I want to be healthy.
2. I want to go off of my blood pressure meds.
3. I want to lose weight so I don't have to have hip/knee replacements at 30.
4. My coach purse goal is so close.
5. I want to go to an amusement park without feeling self conscious.
6. Hawaii at 100 lbs lost!
7. I want to look smokin' hot, which his response (of course) was, you already do! lol
8. I want to have kids and be a healthy, active mom.
9. I want to be able to run without stopping.
10. I want to run the 5k next year on the 4th of July.
These are all good reminders to me. There are so many more reasons. It's nice to feel a fresh start on Wednesdays when I know that I can track every point that I eat and that I haven't missed anything. We were out late again last night and so I didn't get up this morning for a workout again. Tomorrow I will definitely be up to run though!