Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I love getting together with my family and just spending the day together with no worries and nothing to do. It’s relaxing and fun. Always full of laughter.
I wanted to take a few moments to write down what I’m thankful for this year. It’s important to count our blessings and I need to do better about counting them every day and not just on Thanksgiving! When we count our blessings it lifts our spirits when we realize how lucky we are.
1) I’m so thankful for my husband. Since meeting him, my life has changed so much- for the better!
2) I’m thankful for my wonderful family.
3) I’m thankful for the freedom we have in this country.
4) I’m thankful that I came to the place where I realized how important it is to have a healthy lifestyle- I’m thankful I’m finally making these changes!
5) I’m thankful that I have health- that I’m able to exercise. So many times I dread working out, but ultimately, I’m lucky that I’m capable of it.
6) I’m thankful to have a home to live in and food to eat. I’m thankful all of my needs are met because so many people are needy.
7) I’m thankful that I have the opportunity to get an education.
8) I’m thankful to all that have helped my husband and I out throughout this past year in every way. Most recently, my MIL letting me have her car for a few days while mine was being fixed!
9) I’m thankful for happiness. I have so many wonderful people in my life that make me happy.
10) I’m thankful for peace. Peace, both in this country, and in my heart.
I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Enjoy the food but don’t eat TOO much! :)