Nope, didn’t do well again.
What I’ve learned:
1. Sweets are a serious problem for me.
2. Bring my own fruits and veggies when away from home.
3. Have a plan.
4. I don’t need to sample EVERYTHING.
5. I’d feel a lot better if I didn’t overindulge.
6. When I feel the urge to snack mindlessly, ask everyone if they want to play a game. I’ll soon forget my boredom that made me want to snack in the first place.
7. Drink more water.
8. Don’t forget to exercise- do this first thing in the morning so it doesn’t get missed!
9. I want to get healthy because I want to be able to keep up with our kids when we have them- my niece and nephews are so energetic- if they were mine I’d be worn out!!
10. I HAVE MADE CHANGES OVER THE PAST YEAR AND I HAVE TO PAT MYSELF ON THE BACK FOR THE LITTLE IMPROVEMENTS I HAVE MADE. I DID BETTER TODAY THAN I DID LAST YEAR.
Here’s to more steps in the right direction.