I was pleasantly surprised to get on the scale this morning and see that I had lost 1 lb. since Wednesday weigh in! I guess counting points really does work! I’m just hoping to keep this off and maybe even lose more by this Wednesday. I can’t say how happy I was about this. I stepped on the scale expecting a huge gain, like in years past. But this year was different and I’m proud of that.
The alarm went off at 4:30 AM this morning and I just wanted to stay in bed. But my hubby helped get me out of bed and down to the treadmill. It felt good to workout. I’m thinking of making this my last week of week 2 of the C25K and trying to move to week/month 3.
A girl at work asked me if I had lost weight today. That made me feel really good! I wore some of my new clothes today that fit me better. She said that my face looked smaller! People are noticing!
Foodie Girl ever so graciously gave me the Superior Scribbler Award. Thanks so much, it really did make my day to know that others enjoy reading my blog.
The Rules & Regulations are as follows:
Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass the award on to five most deserving bloggers.
Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom s/he has received the award.
Each Superior Scribbler must display the award on his/her blog, and link to The Scholastic Scribe, which explains the award.
Each blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr Linky List. That way, they'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this prestigious honor.
Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
1. Learning to be Less – She has lost a TON of weight and is always so motivated!
2. Marcelle – She is so faithful about leaving comments that are so helpful! She has the cutest grandkids and is the best looking grandma I’ve ever seen. She’s truly an inspiration for how far she has come and how dedicated she is.
3. 282.5- Always an interesting read. She has lost a lot of weight also!
4. Jenn- I love her writing! She's completely honest and writes about the ups and the downs. Very inspiring!
5. Foodie Girl- I just have to give this award back to her because she is doing so well also. I love reading her blog also.
I have so many other favorite blogs, I didn’t mention them all! I hope you can all check out these women’s fabulous blogs and become followers!