Thank you so much for these awards. I was given the Beautiful Blogger Award by Jenn, Foodie Girl, and Spunkysuzi. It means so much to me to know that you enjoy my blog. I certainly enjoy all of yours! If you haven’t checked out these women’s blogs…DO so!!
The rules are that I need to tell you all 7 things you may not know about me, then pass on the award to 7 more beautiful bloggers. Here we go!
- I’m a Junior in college. That being said, I’ve been in college for 5 years now. I completed the first two years and received my Associates in Arts. I took 1 year off to get married and move to a different state. Now that I am back in school I only take 2 classes at a time. So I will graduate eventually! I’m an English major. I hope to get a job writing. I would LOVE to be able to work from home someday.
- I LOVE to sing. I was in choir in High School and wish that I could be again. I sing all the time.
- I work in customer service and handle all of those angry customers. I’m the second level of support, so I get the really mad ones!
- I hate peas with a passion. I have tried to eat them numerous times thinking as an adult I would outgrow this, but it’s never happened!
- I have two cats. Daisy and Dudley.
- For as long as I can remember, I’ve always wanted to be a writer. This started when I was in second grade. I thought I would be a teacher for a short stint, but I’m back to wanting to be a writer again. I love researching and writing papers. I know, weird, right? It’s what I love to do.
- I grew up in a family of 6. I’m one of the middle children.
Now, here are 7 bloggers that I love to read. Just because you’re not on here, doesn’t mean I don’t love your blog! I’m going to choose different people from the ones who gave me the award to spread the award a little further. I love all of your blogs! These are in no specific order.
Be sure to check out all of the above blogs!
I was also tagged in the Happy 101 by Lori. I have to list 10 things that make me happy and then list 10 others to do the same.
- My husband- He’s my best friend and makes life wonderful.
- Vacations to the beach.
- Being with my whole family. This doesn’t happen as often as I’d like it to since we all live in different areas.
- Getting in a good workout after talking myself into it.
- Finding a good deal.
- Good books
- Getting comments on my blog. I love all of your comments and they mean so much to me.
Maybe this is cheating, but I’m going to nominate the 7 that I listed above along with 3 more. :)