Here’s a check up on last weeks:
- Workout a minimum of 5 days.
- Monday- c25k
- Tuesday- Biked
- Thursday- c25k
- Friday- The Firm DVD. I won this in a giveway from Katie- Thanks! I’m planning on doing a full post on this in the future- but I really enjoyed it!
- Saturday- c25k
- Paint my toenails- Yep; French manicure base.
- Take the stairs down at work – Every day!
- Do 10 sit-ups a day. Everyday- I actually ended up doing 20 on Sunday, but my side has hurt for the rest of the week- so I did the 10 Monday-Friday and I totally forgot to do them last night- Oops!
- Add one new song to my workout playlist.- downloaded Iyaz- Replay.
This week’s Weekly 5:
- Double my workouts. I have to get in two workouts a day. This is for the weight loss competition at work. I can see myself dreading this, so I’m only going to require the 2nd workout to be at least 10 minutes, but more if I’m up to it!
- Drink at least 8 cups of water a day. I currently require myself to drink at least 6, and many days I go over, but not all!
- Do the FIRM workout in it’s entirety. Last week, I did 20 minutes of it.
- Continue the 10 sit-ups a day.
- Cook a healthy recipe and do a post on it.