I’ve decided to come up with a five weekly goals to accomplish. I will try to do this every Sunday.
- Workout a minimum of 5 days. This is something I’m trying to make a habit of and since my interruption over the last few weeks, I need to make this a priority again.
- Paint my toenails- Even though it’s winter and no one sees them, it would still make me feel pretty! (Thanks Spunkysuzi!)
- Take the stairs down at work- I know I should take them up too, but I have my hands and arms full. I’ll save that one for another week. ;) Baby steps.
- Do 10 sit ups a day. Maybe that’s not very many, but I’m really not sure how many I can do yet, and 10 sounds like a good number to start with!
- Add one new song to my workout playlist. I can’t believe how much new songs can really motivate me. This is a good way to not only motivate me to workout, but is a great reward FOR working out.
As you can see, some of these goals are fitness oriented and others are just ways to pamper myself. I feel that both are important for mental health. Should be pretty easy to do! I’ll check in next Sunday with the results.
Wishing you all a wonderful week!