Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite Holidays! I love any excuse to buy gifts for my hubby and tell him how much I love him. I also love being spoiled by him! ;)
Thanks hunnie!! I love you so much! Happy Valentine’s Day!
On to the Weekly 5:
- 30 Day Shred every day- I accomplished this. I moved on to level 2!
- C25K 3 times – This was a struggle for me, but in the end I found the motivation to do this all 3 days! I’m really proud of myself for this one.
- Cook a healthy recipe and do a post on it – While I am cooking healthily, I have not taken the time to take pictures and do a post, but I really want to do this eventually!
- Find one thing every day to be thankful for. – I did this and found so many things to be thankful for.
- Give hubby a 10 minute massage. – I told him that I would give him a 10 minute massage, he asked me to give him a 5 minute massage and save the other one for another day. He hasn’t asked for the other one yet! :)
This week I would like to accomplish:
- 30 Day Shred everyday
- C25K 3 times
- Paint my toenails- Yep, they need it again and I won’t take the time to do it unless I make it a goal.
- Check out the Organic grocery store I found that’s near my campus.
- Try to stay positive at work. As much as I hate it, I have to work there for the time being. I need to find a way to make it a more positive experience. Stress isn’t good for anyone.
Have a wonderful week, everyone!