I’ve decided that this year I am going to check up on my New Years Resolutions at the beginning of every month to remind myself what I want to work towards and see if I am making any progress. So here we go!
1. Run a 5k. – I am still doing the c25k program. While I’m still on week 3, I’m building endurance and will hopefully be able to run a 5k by the end of the year.
2. Be a better wife. – I’m trying- but I could still improve! I think I need to be more specific in this goal. What am I going to do to be a better wife? I should try to do something special every day.
3. Continue to become healthier- I am still on track and losing weight. I’d say that I’m still working on this.
4. Get debt under control- We are doing very well in this aspect. We have our spending under control and it’s really working out for us so far.
5. Weigh less on January 1st 2011, than I do on January 1st 2010!- Well, I weigh less February 1st than I did on January 1st- On the right track!