- Double my workouts.- I worked out everyday this week as opposed to 5 days usually. So not quote double, but my new plan is the 30 Day Shred everyday, and I accomplished that.
- Drink at least 8 cups of water a day. – I have found that drinking this must water makes me feel so much better. I’ve noticed I haven’t been getting headaches very often.
- Do the FIRM workout in it’s entirety. – I did not get this done with my focus being on the 30 Day Shred for now.
- Continue the 10 sit-ups a day. – I didn’t do these, but there are lots of ab moves in the Shred, does that count?
- Cook a healthy recipe and do a post on it. – Sorry- I really want to do a post on a recipe and haven’t found the time for it yet!
- 30 Day Shred every day
- C25K 3 times
- Cook a healthy recipe and do a post on it (we’ll try this again)
- Find one thing every day to be thankful for.
- Give hubby a 10 minute massage. (see New Years Resolutions)
I did my 30 day shred this morning. I was very sore and tired. I burned less calories than yesterday, but at least I did it. I’m not sure if it was the mattress we were sleeping on, or because there was concrete under the carpet, or if I’m just getting tired from 7 days of the shred. But I’m ready to get up in the morning and do it again!