1. Run a 5k. – I’m still doing my C25K workouts. I am slowly but surely gaining endurance. I think my 30 Day Shred workouts help to gain muscle that will also help with being able to run.
2. Be a better wife. – We’re happy. I think that’s a good sign. :)
3. Continue to become healthier- I am working out consistently (everyday right now), eating healthy, and working on having a more positive attitude.
4. Get debt under control- Still on track! We made a plan to cut down on eating out and the plan allows us to go out to one nice place once a month. We haven’t done that since December…I’ll call that being responsible!
5. Weigh less on January 1st 2011, than I do on January 1st 2010!- I’m down 6.8 lbs since the 1st. I’d like the number to be higher but I’m also happy with that progress! Sometimes I feel like I’m not getting anywhere, so seeing that number is inspiring to me!