I have been back on track since getting home from the camping trip and lost the weight that I had gained while gone as of this morning. I’m hoping I keep it off for weigh in tomorrow! I want to lose at least 1 lb. so that I can get started on this 20 lb. challenge I have set for myself for this summer.
Yesterday, I went grocery shopping after work. I get groceries every week, just filling what we’re out of and so forth. But I found some great deals this time! Here’s what I got:
So in this picture you can see:
- Toasted Wheat thins- these are for my hubby and I ended up getting them for $1.98.
- Jolly Time Healthy Pop Kettle Corn- This is my lifesaver. Whenever I’m feeling snacky- I eat this and a while bag is only a couple of points! I never eat this on the day before weigh in though because I can be assured I will gain weight the next day from the sodium.
- Whole wheat rotini
- Whole wheat bread- on sale for .99. I think this bread is usually 3.49 or so?
- Earth grains thin buns- These make lunches less points- always a great thing!
- SUnflower butter- I have yet to try this but it was on sale for just over $2. Anyone had this?
In this picture you can see:
- Nutri-Grain whole grain waffles- 1 point a piece. We eat those with sugar free syrup- delicious and low in points!
- Pizza crust mix- maybe not the healthiest, but convenient.
- 2 boxes of Kashi cereal. I got these for $1.99 a box! Amazing. I love this cereal!
- 1 container of Greek Yogurt- The price is a bit much for me, but I treat myself to one a week.
- YoLite Strawberry yogurt- Hubby and I eat 1/2 cup of this in our lunches quite often with fresh fruit mixed in.
- Ragu- Light alfredo sauce- convenience and delicious!
- Fat free refried beans for Mexican dinners
- A can of pineapple for pizzas!
- Swiss Cheese- I love the flavor of it and it makes sandwiches so much more delicious.
- Whole wheat tortillas
- 2 luna bars at .50 a piece!
- 1% milk
- Pink lady Apples
- an Onion
- Baby carrots
- Ore-Ida sweet potato fries- Again, maybe not the healthiest but these are delicious! Hubby and I eat 1/2 of a serving size with a meal for 2 points.
- Tofu- This is new to me, I’ve never had it before. It was on sale for $1.99 and I’ve been wanting to try it. I found a recipe that looks pretty good so I’m going to give it a try this week!
Just thought I’d share my groceries for the week. By no means is this all that I’m eating this week, just filling up the cupboards!