Life has been a little chaotic since Wednesday’s post. We came home Wednesday night to find our cats fighting. They are both declawed, spayed and neutered and have always gotten along until then! We have had to keep them separated because they just won’t stop. One of them seemed a little sick, so we took him to the vet and he has something going on and they had to send blood work in. So we’ll see what that’s about. But now he is on a special diet, etc. and we got a bill for $264, which just makes me sick. We can’t afford to spend that on a cat, you know? The cats are just avoiding each other now and whenever they see each other they hiss. Any ideas on why this is happening?
I also found out that one of my classes was dropped for next semester and now all of the classes are full! So frustrating, as it’s hard to find classes that will work with my schedule.
I may have some good news coming up, I’m just waiting to hear about it!! So stay tuned for that. :)
Thanks to Marcy for giving me this award. :)
The rules are to post 7 things about myself then pass this on to 15 other bloggers.
1. I remember loving to write in 1st grade. My teacher had us write books and illustrate them and then they would bind them for us. I have so many of those books and I think that’s what started my interest in writing and literature.
2. I grew up in Illinois, but I moved to Iowa when my husband and I got married.
3. I am really grumpy if I don’t get at least 8 hours of sleep at night. I need my sleep!
4. I am an organized person and I love to make lists.
5. Every week, I go through my cookbooks to plan meals. I am always cooking new things!
6. I have 2 brothers (one older and one younger) and 1 older sister.
7. I have freckles on my nose that come out when I am in the sun.
Well there ya have it! Just a few random facts about myself. :) I am going to give this award to all of the people you see on my sidebar to the right. They’re all wonderful bloggers! Check them out!