In May, I lost 1.8 lbs. That’s terrible. I want to average 4 lbs. a month. I have been feeling really discouraged the last couple of days. I am down from weigh in as of today, but if I don’t get my eating under control, it’s not going to stay there. I wish there was a simple answer to my struggles. If you have an answer for me, be blunt and say it. Thanks. :)
Now for my New Years Resolutions in Review:
1. Run a 5k. – I’m seriously considering one next month, if it works in my schedule. I am still on week 4 of c25k, but have noticed significant improvements and may try week 5 soon! But I need to be more consistent in my workouts. My brother and family are counting on coming up here over the 4th of July and want to run this. I know I won’t be able to run the whole thing but I’m sure I can finish.
2. Be a better wife. – Still working on this one everyday. I think I need to get more sleep so I’m not so moody. ;)
3. Continue to become healthier- I think I am, ever so slowly. I checked my blood pressure the other day and it doesn’t seem to have changed all that much, even on my meds. But we’ll see…
4. Get debt under control- We’re still fighting away! No credit cards! :)
5. Weigh less on January 1st 2011, than I do on January 1st 2010!- I’ve lost 9.6 lbs this year so far. Way too slow.