2 1/4 cups of flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1. mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and ground ginger and set aside.
2. Using a mixer, cream together the butter and sugars.
3. Add the pumpkin, eggs and vanilla.
4. Slowly add the dry ingredients.
5. Scoop cookies onto coated cookie sheets and bake at 375* for about 12 minutes.
I made 72 cookies from this recipe and they are nice sized! I input the information into WW Online Recipe builder and it comes out to only 2 points for 1 cookie and only 3 points for 2 cookies! These are absolutely delicious. They are moist and have a cake like consistency. They’re perfect for Halloween! Enjoy and Happy Halloween!