- 30 Day Shred every day – Just have to do it today yet, no problemo!
- C25K workout 3 times a week – I did this once. I try to stay away from running when I get sick, so back at this when I’m feeling better!
- Track everything that I eat. – This has been a success. I haven’t had any of those moments where I just fell off of the wagon and stopped tracking.
- Eat more fruit instead of other snacks when I’m hungry. – I can’t say that I went to grab fruit instead of a snack. But I can say that I got all of my fruit and veggies in with the exception of one day where I didn’t eat much at all because I wasn’t feeling well.
- NO VENDING MACHINE SNACKS AT WORK!! – Not even a one. Well, I don’t count diet Coke, which I did buy once.
- Finish my 30 Day Shred Challenge
- c25k 3 times
- Take one complete rest day on March 3rd- after 30 days of exercise!
- Post a healthy recipe
- 5 Different breakfasts M-F. I’m getting in a bit of a rut with breakfasts. I’ll try to take pictures and post them too.
I have to share a NSV with you all. I’ve had this dress hanging in my closet that I haven’t worn since high school. I have always loved this dress, it’s one of those timeless black and white ones. I got it at Old Navy a really long time ago. It is a size 20 and I haven’t been able to wear it since I don’t even know when. I just look at it longingly every time I open up my closet. Well, this morning I decided to try it on, and it zipped! I could even get a way with wearing it! It was just a tad tight in the hip area, but you could hardly tell because of the fabric it’s made of. It’s a little too cold outside for it right now, but come spring I’ll be wearing it! The awesome thing was, I looked at myself in the mirror and couldn’t believe it was me. I have gotten so much smaller than I used to be. I told my husband, it’s time to go shopping but he just laughed. :)