- 1 Cup spinach
- Fruit of your choice (my favorite combinations listed):
- 2 oranges
- 1 banana and 1 orange
- 1/3 Cup light vanilla yogurt (the yogurt I use is 1 Power Point per 1/3 Cup)
- 1 Tbs. Splenda (optional)
- 1 Cup crushed ice
- Put your fruit in the blender until it is a smooth consistency with no chunks.
- Add the spinach until it is blended smooth.
- Add the yogurt until mixed well.
- Add the crushed ice and blend until it is smooth with no chunks of ice.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
I have found adding the ingredients in the order that I have listed works best to get a very smooth consistency. You can be really creative with these. I have found I like them best with 1 cup of spinach and lots of fruit added. You can’t even taste the spinach that way but you get all of the benefits of it!