- 1 Banana
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen mango
- 1/3 cup light vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- 1 Tbs. Splenda (optional)
- Put the banana in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the strawberries and the mango, one at a time, until smooth.
- Add the yogurt and blend.
- Add the crushed ice and blend until it is a smooth consistency.
- If needed, add a little Splenda for sweetener.
I use frozen strawberries and mango to make my smoothie. It also makes it extra creamy if you use a frozen banana! I put them in the microwave for about 20 seconds before adding them to the blender to soften them up a bit. This makes one smoothie for 1 Points Plus. Enjoy!
If you are questioning how I counted the points for this, please visit my post on the WW Online Recipe Builder. As always, you are free to count points however you wish- this is just my way of doing it and what works for me.