- 8 oz. tub of Cool Whip Free
- 16 oz. can of pumpkin
- 2 (1 oz.) boxes of Fat Free Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding mix
- 1 Cup 1% milk
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Mix the pumpkin, the dry pudding mix, the milk and the pumpkin pie spice together.
- Add in the Cool Whip and blend until smooth.
- Divide into 6 even servings and refrigerate.
This Pumpkin Mousse is so good I would definitely use this to replace Pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving- it’s that good. It’s good served with a dab of Cool Whip on top and sprinkled with cinnamon. This is 3 Points Plus per serving. Enjoy!
(I left the pumpkin off of the recipe builder when configuring the points because it is a 0 point food- you are free to calculate as you choose.)