- 1 sandwich thin
- 1/4 cup Spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup 2% reduced fat shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Any toppings you want- remember veggies are free!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Separate the sandwich thin and place them top side down on a cookie sheet.
- Spread 1/8 cup spaghetti sauce onto each sandwich thin half.
- Sprinkle 1/8 cup Mozzarella cheese on on half.
- Add toppings.
- Place in the oven and bake until the cheese is melted and slightly browned.
You can eat both halves of the Sandwich Thin Pizzas with cheese and veggies only for 4 points. Make sure to add the points for any meats or other toppings. These are delicious and a great low point option when you’re craving pizza!