- 1 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup 1% milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the first seven ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine the last four ingredients.
- Combine the dry ingredients, with the wet ingredients until mixed well.
- Spoon into light oiled muffin pans. This makes 18 muffins.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, depending on your oven.
Each muffin is 3 Points Plus each- and very delicious and healthy!