I followed this recipe (from ourbestbites.com) and modified it to my own liking and tried to make it as low calorie as I could. Basically, I’m just sharing a really good recipe—this isn’t my original creation!
- 3 oz. FF Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 Tbs. Lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/8 cup chopped green onions
- 2 Cups of cooked and shredded chicken breast
- 1 Cup shredded Pepperjack Cheese
- 15 small corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray it with cooking spray.
- Heat the cream cheese in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Stir in the salsa until mixed well and then add all other ingredients except the corn tortillas, of course. Mix until well combined.
- I let my corn tortillas sit out until they were at room temperature and then I microwaved them for about 20 seconds right before use.
- Fill each tortilla with about 2 Tbs. of the chicken mixture towards one side of the tortilla. Roll the tortillas up tightly and place them on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until the edges are crispy.
I ate mine dipped in 0% plain Greek yogurt and salsa. They are DELICIOUS! They are 3 points each or 3 for 10 points when entered into the Recipe Builder. It makes 15 servings.
I’ve had some requests for nutritional information on previous recipes. This is just a general idea…when I enter this information into the Points calculator it only comes out as 2 Points Plus, so take it or leave it. You really have to figure out the nutritional data on the EXACT brands you are using—but this will give you an idea!