My mom has osteopenia, which is the precursor to osteoporosis, which runs in my family. Knowing your family medical history is important, and not just when you HAVE to go to the doctor because you are suffering. I am faithful about getting my calcium in each day because I know how important it is to bone health. I worry about my mom’s condition and so when I was offered samples of Adora calcium supplements to review, I was more than happy to do so.
Adora calcium supplements are the FIRST supplement in rich, premium, all-natural chocolate. They come in both milk and dark chocolate flavors.
The Facts about Adora calcium supplements:
- 500 mg calcium, 250 IU vitamin D, and 40 mg magnesium
- Antioxidants from all-natural premium chocolate
- Just 30 calories to support weight loss goals
- A smooth, chewable, easy-to-digest consistency
- No gluten, or artificial sweeteners (dark chocolate)
Here is the nutritional information for the Dark Chocolate flavor:
|Serving Size: 1 Disk (7g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Calories from fat
|Total Fat |
|2 g |
|Total Carbohydrate |
|3 g |
|Vitamin D |
|250 IU |
Not so bad! Each bag has 30 discs and it is recommended to take one disc, up to three times per day.
And they taste fantastic. And honestly, since I know these are supplements, I’m not inclined to eat more than just one piece, like I would with regular chocolate!
I shared these with my mom and she also agreed that they taste fantastic. She said that if she can get her calcium in by eating a piece of chocolate, it just might be easier to meet the daily requirements. So I gave her quite a few discs to take home and get started.
Make sure to be aware of your bone health at any age. It is very important for post-menopausal women, but even for those of us who are in our 20’s and 30’s, as a preventative measure.
I recommend the Adora calcium supplements. Would you like to give them a try?
You can find them at many local stores.
Adora has offered to send one lucky winner samples of each of the dark and milk chocolate discs.
How can you win?
- Be a follower of this blog.
- Leave me a comment telling me how you get your calcium in each day.
- Tweet about this giveaway linking back to the post, @AJourneyToThin and @AdoraCalcium
- Mention this post on your blog and leave a link to the post in the comments.
This giveaway will end Sunday, March 11th and 5 PM CST. Winner must respond within 1 week from contact or a new winner will be chosen.