If you have not yet signed up for the THB5K, there is still time! You can sign up all the way through midnight (your time) on Thanksgiving Day. Sign up here.
Here is a quick run down of what you need to know about the THB5K:
- Complete a 5k, wherever you are, whenever you want, on Thanksgiving Day. You can run it, bike it, walk it, dance it, skip it… do as you wish. Just get out there and get active for 3.1 miles!
- Get the family and your friends involved! You get an additional entry for each person you
bribe into getting active with youbring along to get active with you!
- Take a picture. We all love seeing the photos of you, but if you are shy, feel free to take a picture of your treadmill, your shoes, whatever you want. You will only get an extra entry for each participant if they are pictured in some way.
- Email. AJourney2Thin@gmail.com. Send me an email with:
- Your photo.
- You name and blog (if applicable).
- Your time- just for fun!
- How many participated with you.
- What you did.
- Your thoughts! You could also tell me how many years you have participated in the TH5BK and if you plan to do it again next year.
- Have Fun! This is not meant to be a competitive race, but it is designed to get you active on Thanksgiving Day. Recruit your family and friends and enjoy a nice walk outside, if that’s your thing. Maybe you just need some “me time” away from the in-laws—make this event a way to improve your health on Thanksgiving Day!
All entries must be in to me by midnight Sunday, your time. That will give you a few extra days, with the busy weekend, to make sure you get your entry in to me.
Thanks to all of you who have helped spread the word to make this another successful year!
Winners will be announced the following week! Good luck!