I found myself with more cravings today—but I pulled through!
- whole wheat toast with natural peanut butter and a sliced banana
- skim milk
- coffee with homemade creamer
- Fage 0% with 1 tsp. honey, 1 Tbs. Chia seeds, and sliced strawberries
- WW string cheese
- 1/2 oz. almonds
- Lettuce topped with leftover crockpot Clean Eating Southwestern Slow Cooker 2 Bean Chicken
- 2 clementines
- baby carrots
- cherry tomatoes
- coffee with cream
- grilled swiss and turkey (whole wheat bread and butter)
- leftover ham and veggie soup—this was the last of it. So good!
- Clean eating homemade chocolate pudding (my Fage recipe)
That leaves me with a couple of points left for the day. I may eat some natural popcorn tonight if I’m hungry. Yummy!
I think that I need to make some clean eating snacks. I saw some recipes for little protein balls made with dates, maybe some granola—something like that. Something that feels like a treat for during the day. I’m starting to get tired of my afternoon carrot sticks.
Guess what? My boss told me they have ALMOST resolved my computer issues and I will be back to working at home by the end of the week!! YAY!!! This has been since NOVEMBER. I’m keeping my fingers crossed this is for real this time…
Oh, I almost forgot! Today was my WI day. I had a bad, bad, bad week—except for Monday and Tuesday when I started eating clean. I lost 1.1 lbs. for the week! I am actually down 4 lbs. since Monday!!! eek. I must keep at this.