Torani sent me a wonderful selection of their sugar free syrups to try out and create a recipe with. I received caramel, French vanilla, and raspberry syrups and I have used them in a variety of drinks.
I love to add the Torani sugar free syrups to my diet pop and of course to my coffee—whether iced or hot! I find that they’re easy to use on a daily basis and I love that the extra flavor doesn’t add any extra calories!
I created the most delicious recipe that’s perfect for spring & summer and I’m excited to share it with you!
|Serves: 5||Serving size: 1/2 cup||PointsPlus Per Serving: 5|
- 1- 8 oz. package Neufchatel cheese at room temperature (1/3 less fat than regular cream cheese)
- 1- 8 oz. container of lite whipped topping
- 1/3 cup Splenda
- 2 Tbs. Torani Sugar Free Raspberry Syrup
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries (optional)
- Using a mixer, blend together the Neufchatel cheese with the lite whipped topping until smooth
- Add 1/3 cup of Splenda and mix well
- Add 2 Tbs. of the Torani Sugar Free Raspberry syrup and mix until fully blended
- Store in refrigerator until cooled and ready to serve
- Serve topped with fresh raspberries