I was sent a package of Chocolate A Day to review. All opinions are my own.
All of my chocolate lovers out there, this one’s for you.
Imagine chocolate that contains 14 vitamins and minerals including 100% daily value with 10 of them. Imagine chocolate that tastes good, is sugar free but not made with artificial sweeteners, and is low in calories with only 1 Weight Watcher’s PointsPlus.
Chocolate A Day (made by Color Earth) is all of those things and more. Why chocolate? According to Color Earth, it’s because it is one of the most craved foods in the world and eating your multivitamin like a food helps the body digest nutrients like a food.
The chocolate really is delicious—I like it! It is the perfect little “treat” but also makes me feel better about eating chocolate. A chocolate a day makes mama happy, right?
Here are a few product highlights:
- Gluten Free
- Paleo Friendly
- Dairy Free
- Sugar Free (sweetened with Maltitol—from chicory leaves)
- All Natural
- No fillers, waxes, substitute oils, or preservatives
- For every product sold at ColorEarth.com, a tree is planted in the developing world
- Safe to cook with (can be broken into pieces and substituted for chocolate chips)
- Ingredients: Unsweetened dark chocolate, Maltitol, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, and Natural Vanilla
Color Earth is giving away a one year supply of Chocolate A Day by giving away a box to each of 20 winners—one a day from May 5th through May 15th & June 9th through June 19th. You can enter daily. Click the image below to enter!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small portion of the sale that helps keep A Journey to Thin running.