I’ve been trying to think of something to blog about all day today. It seems like the creativity flows with the ebb and tide. Sometimes I have all kinds of ideas dancing around in my head and the inspiration to write, and other times I just don’t feel inspired—even if I have existing ideas! This is one of those times I’m just feeling a little uninspired.
So I’ll just share a few random thoughts with you--a piece of my mind, if you will.
- Baby girl has been sick and I feel so bad for her. I can imagine just how she feels and I hate that there isn’t much I can do for her. Her fever went down this morning and is back up a little tonight. And now I’m starting to feel like I’m coming down with something too. I’m currently sipping on my trusty natural cold and sore throat remedy.
- My eating has consisted of good moments and bad moments…and today there were probably more bad moments. What is wrong with me?
- The above makes me feel like such a fraud and could be a contributing factor to my not feeling inspired to write. Maybe I should write about other things until I get my act together. Or maybe the whole point is to blog about all of it—the good, the bad, and the ugly—because that’s real life.
- I feel like I was never made to be a keeper of the house. I’m pretty terrible at it. Being a SAHM and a house keeper are two different things in my book. Kudos to those of you who do both well.
- I’m working on stopping these negative thoughts ASAP. One tip my psychiatrist gave me was the moment that I have a negative thought I need to tell myself that it’s a negative thought and that it’s not true. If I dwell on it then it will all spiral down hill. So true.
- Remember the neighbor that came outside and yelled at me? Hubby had to drop something off at their house and brought baby girl with him. When they invited him into the house, baby girl would cry and cry while in the house but was perfectly fine when outside. Do you think babies sense things? Ha
- My poor mother tripped and fell last Saturday and has a separated shoulder and a fracture, etc. She went to the ER and they put her arm in a sling so that she cannot move her arm away from her body. Can you believe that she has had to wait almost a week to see a doctor? That’s just crazy. But she goes in to the doctor tomorrow.
- I’m proud of my dad for having lost 50 lbs. and I wish I could get started again!
I couldn’t be happier that tomorrow is Friday! Yay! I’m looking forward to hubby being home. Also, I look forward to taking a nap this weekend—haha. So exciting.
That’s all for now!